Get Warm Analog Grain & Noise Textures in Procreate
If you're an illustrator and want to bring the magic of warm analog textures and noise to your work, this is going to be the best thing you see today!
Our Lo-Fi Subtle Grain and Noise Brushes give you a diverse collection of 24 grainy texture brushes to use for everything from subtle background texture to gritty dry brush shading.
From the soft textures of ink and newsprint to the grittiness of worn comic books — we've got you covered.
You'll get the best selections from our stockpile of vintage relics acquired from our expeditions to antique shops, garage sales, flea markets, and musty attics.
Buy the pack now and in two minutes you can warm up your work with a catalog of analog imperfections that's hard to rival. Here's what you're going to score:
- Subtle texture of ink and newsprint
- Rough bristled dry brush shading
- Toothy grit of ink on thick cotton paper
- Warehouse ink defects
- Soft textured ink and paper oxidation
I have to point out just how inspiring it is to have this volume at your disposal. To use textures that were curated and collected by people who love this stuff from real junkin' adventures and hours of browsing through crates of catalogs and comics.
Here's everything that's included:
- 12 Lo-Fi Grain and Noise Brushes. Perfect for capturing the look of ink on newsprint, subtle grain shading, crisp kraft paper, aging, ink fade, and other subtle vintage-inspired looks.
- 12 Lo-Fi Experimental Texture Brushes. Ideal for adding charming imperfections like ink scuffs, toothy paper textures, gritty dry brush shading, and print errors.
- 2 Lo-Fi Texture Secrets Tutorials. Quick video tutorials showing you how to add noise textures and grain shading in Procreate using masks and layers.
- 1 "Slow Burn" Paper Texture Template. Instantly add print aging and the "slow burn" textures and nuanced fading created by oxidation.
- Easy to follow and always up to date instructions. Our instructions are an extension of our help center. So instructions are always up to date.
- Free updates for life. All RetroSupply products are saved to your account and updated for free. We update products approximately once a year to support new software features and user feedback.
Software: Procreate 5.0 and above
Hardware: iPad Pro or iPad 2017 or higher
iPadOS: Version 13.2 or higher
Storage: 40 MB
- PGpeter g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts AuthenticRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoTasty with subtle afterglow.
- LBLaura B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Ease of use, Authentic, Fast results, Value for Money, Great QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI’m already in love!
I’m so excited to use these brushes on future projects
- PTpontus t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Value for MoneyRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoA fastlane solution
A truly great way to improve the little details, and add texture to parts of your work without adding too much to overall file size.RCRetroSupply Co.3 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to review your purchase of our Lo-Fi brushes! We appreciate the detail included in your review and are happy you enjoy them.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- DVDamião V.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Excellent instructionsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPincéis de grão sutil e ruído Lo-Fi
Gostava de saber se tem o mesmo "Pincéis de grão sutil e ruído Lo-Fi" para o Illustrator.
- CWChinyin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Value for Money, Great QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agogorgeous brushes
just what i was looking for