Make Your Typography Pop Off the Screen with One-Click in Illustrator
Have you ever tried to create simple 3D lettering in Illustrator? It's crazy complicated to do.
If you use Extrude and Bevel you end up with tons of extra points, weird shadows and all sorts of other crazy problems.
Try to do it by hand and it takes forever (and sometimes ends up looking all wrong).
We created PopType to beat this problem into submission. PopType gives you 48 graphic styles that instantly (and painlessly) give your type a simple 3D effect.
But we didn't want to limit you with just these styles. So we've also created a "vault" of tutorials to help you learn how to use graphic styles (so you can customize your type and build your own styles).
- 48 PopType Graphic Styles make easy work of creating classic-style 3D lettering
- Access to the PopType vault (via password and URL) that includes 5 easy-to-follow videos tutorials that teach you how to get even more from PopType
- 8 Photoshop texture brushes make it easy to add authentic 1950s comic book ink textures to your work
- Halftone and grunge overlay you can quickly put on top of your work to add texture
- 6 pieces of FizzleStock clip art pulled from real 1940s advertisements (and vetted by IP attorneys)
Software: Adobe Illustrator CS6 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 131 MB
Here's everything you get when you buy PopType:
- 48 PopType graphic styles for Adobe Illustrator
- Instant access to the password protected PopType Vault containing 5 tutorials
- 1 PopType RoughTone halftone texture (lay it over your work for instant textured goodness)
- 1 PopType Grunge texture
- 4 brand new Photoshop brushes created from 1970s comic book ink textures
- 4 brand new Potoshop brush tool presets created from 1970s comic book ink textures with pressure sensitivity built-in
- 6 FizzleStock brand pieces of authentic retro clip art from the 1940s and 1950s
Here's all the PopType graphic styles you get:
- PopType Standard
- PopType Arc
- PopType Arc Upper
- PopType Arc Lower
- PopType Arch
- PopType Bulge
- PopType Shell Upper
- PopType Shell Lower
- PopType Flag
- PopType Rise
- PopType Shear Up
- PopType Shear Down
Here's the PopType tutorials you'll get access to:
- Tutorial #1 | Installing your graphic styles
- Tutorial #2 | Installing your brushes
- Tutorial #3 | Customizing your styles
- Tutorial #4 | Using your brushes
- Tutorial #5 | Converting styles to vector
Here's the Photoshop distressed brushes you'll get access to:
- PopType Texture Brush #1 - Large area of ink soaked cheap comic book paper
- PopType Texture Brush #2 - Scuffed ink texture (think fine grain sandpaper on ink)
- PopType Texture Brush #3 - Another scuffed ink texture but more subtle
- PopType Texture Brush #4 - Standard ink soak texture
Here's the PopType Vector Textures you'll get access to:
- PopType RoughTone - Real halftone texture with rough imperfect circles
- PopType Grunge - A rough and tumble vector grunge to lay over your work for fast textures
Teach a man to fish...
What you'll really love about this pack is that it makes you a better designer. Sure, you'll get the 48 graphic styles and other goodies. But the PopType vault tutorials will help you wrap your head around graphic styles (so you can smoothly navigate them and build your own).Buy PopType today so you can up your type game today!