- A totally new collection of retro resources inspired by the original RetroSupply pack
- Includes authentic screenprint textures, ink textures, brush stroke brushes, texture brushes, distressed paint textures, seamless textures, and more
- Created from real source materials for the most authentic look possible
A totally new collection of retro goodness inspired by the original RetroSupply.
Check out a quick demo here: https://vimeo.com/80473867
Here's what's included:
- All items carefully crafted from real source materials.
- 16 authentic experimental screenprint textures pulled at The Makery in Los Altos, California.
- 17 high resolution inked texture made with an old can of paint and a bucket of brushes, rollers, . and more from hardware store on Main street..
- 21 Hardware Store brush stroke brushes.
- 14 Hardware store texture brushes.
- 14 experimental brushes from The Makery printshop in Los Altos, California.
- 15 subtle brushes from The Makery.
- 6 wrecked paint textures for major distress.
- 4 old print shop seamless textures.
- RetroSupply2 Manual (a brief manual to getting the most out of your kit)
This set took a massive amount of time to create and the diversity of aged effects you can create is truly astounding.
This set was also a major labor of love. Here's what went into it:
- Working closely with The Makery print shop making experimental screenprint textures.
- 1 trip down to the old hardware store just of Main Street for paints, brushes and rollers.
- 1 evening of hot coffee, an old can of black paint, brushes, heavy paper stock, and Fleet Foxes.
- Some great conversations about screenprinting, inks, and mesh counts with Petey from The . . . Makery.
- More time than I want to remember scanning.
- 6 hours at the coffee shop carefully packaging up each piece of this kit for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTED
I own the original RetroSupply, how is this different?
Yes, RetroSupply 2 is a complimentary set up the original RetroSupply pack. RetroSupply 2 includes experimental screenprint textures from The Makery, paint textures from the neighborhood hardware store and much more.
RetroSupply 2 is also a little more distressed than the original RetroSupply. You'll find lots of rough ink brushes, entire sheets of heavy stock inked paper, and screenprinted goodness that looks like it was made after a 6 pack of PBR.
Who should buy this?
- Anyone who wants to add authentic retro distressed looks to their work fast.
- Designers who need high resolution resources from real source material.
- Designers who want a collection of resources that are diverse. You can use this collection as is
- and make endless combinations. Or if you want to get really crazy you can create your own
- brushes, seamless patterns and more using the pack as source material
This is awesome!
Yes, yes it is.