You know how Photoshop and Illustrator give you nice smooth colors and crisp clean edges? VintagePress chews up your precious digital work and spits out rough textures, hot inky edges, and other real print goodies
This PSD kit will get that design you worked so hard on and make it look like the newspaper that's been in a bin in your grandpa's garage since 1962.
Plus, if you're like me and don't like to work too hard on stuff you're going to love this.
- Professionally set up Photoshop file that gives you vintage textures, ink bleeds and overlays
- Easy to use. Just place your work in file and press Save. Easy to customize.
- [BONUS] MatchPress Photoshop Kit gives you vintage matchbox print effects instantly
- Easy video training to teach you some tricks to get even more from VintagePress
- Texture refill pack that includes: Mold, Mildew, Machine Scrapes, Water Stains, Vertical Ink Lines, and Concrete Scrapes
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS6 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 978 MB
VintagePress gets rid of all the work by giving you instant vintage print effects that look like you spent a bunch of time on them. So you don't have to mess with tons of effects, brushes, and other stuff every time you're preparing your work.
How does VintagePress do it?
By building a simple but powerful kit that allows you to drop your design into folders. VintagePress does the rest. Each file has been carefully set up to create authentic looking print effects using best practices for achieving these effects.
Here's what's included in the VintagePress Box:
A professionally constructed PSD file that gives you realistic vintage print effects instantly. Just drop your images into the clearly marked folders and get beautiful textures, ink edge bleeds, and beautiful overlays. It's easy to turn on and off textures and tweak the intensity too.
VintagePress comes in 2 sizes. Regular size for your everyday web work (2500 x 1875px). And extra large for print work (4000 x 3000px).
I've also included instruction conveniently located in the PSD. So as soon as you open it you'll see simple 2-step instructions, making it easy to understand instantly.
It also comes preloaded with 5 high-quality texture presets including: soft newsprint, uniform recycled paper, subtle horizontal ink, soaked and rough pulp.
Bonus #1 - MatchPress ($12)
MatchPress is VintagePress's little brother. He'll give you rough edges and intense ink bleeds. Just like you see on classic retro matchbook art. Plus, MatchPress has the exact ratio of a matchbook. Making it ideal for creating matchbook designs or posting on Dribbble or Instagram.
Bonus #2 - RetroAcademy Vintage Press Training (FREE but Useful)
Easy video training to teach you some tricks to get even more from VintagePress. Including how to increase texture intensity in specific areas. Plus, a quick tutorial on how to load Bonus #3 Texture Refill Pack in less than a minute.
Bonus #3 - 5 Texture Refill Pack ($10)
Have a craving for even more rough and dirty textures? This texture refill pack has got you covered. It includes: Mold, Mildew, Machine Scrapes, Water Stains, Vertical Ink Lines, and Concrete Scrapes. Between this refill pack and the preloaded textures the combinations are endless.
VintagePress alone retails for $19 but buy now and get the bonuses FREE!
- JEJosé E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA good choice
Great effects, easy to use
- JCJay C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoA printing press I can operate without getting my outfit dirty
Yet another example of RetroSupply's dedication to authentically reproducing vintage details. Using this feels like a process and not just applying a pack of faux-aged filters. My one critique would just be to indicate that it's a two-color press set-up in the product description. I actually got it for a multi-color project that it wasn't the right fit for, but thankfully it's so useful that I have found plenty to do with it outside that application.
- BHBrandon H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Product!
Consistently blown away by the thought and hard work put into each product, they are a great service!
- CMChristopher M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoFirst Time Customers
The Vintage Press has improve my overall design process when drawing up a poster design. Still playing with the program but, overall loving it.
- RKRobert K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Product
Another great product from Retro Supply!
Easy to make changes on the fly and see the results immediately.