In the days before digital type, letters were crafted by hand, carved into wood blocks, and then pressed onto paper using a letterpress.
These fonts have slowly vanished into garages, attics, warehouses, dumpsters, and even been used as firewood!
Own a collection of rare historical wood type fonts salvaged from the past with The Wood Type Revival Bundle.
- Ten rare historic fonts collected from around the globe (OTF)
- One pack of woodblock ornaments (EPS) and one pack of woodblock textures (Bitmap TIFF).
- Includes regular and damaged versions of fonts (natural knicks, scratches, and dings).
- Bold and fanciful designs created to stand out to your audience.
- Extended license for unlimited projects.
Fonts Designed to Grab Your Eyeballs
What I love about The Wood Type Revival Bundle is that each of the ten fonts was chosen for very specific reasons.
- Each font is designed to grab viewers eyeballs and make them pay attention to their elaborate and bold designs.
- Matt Braun printed each wood font on his trusty Vandercook proof press. That means each font has authentic imperfections true to the original piece.
- You get a diverse mix of fonts including gothic, Grecian, chromatic, script, and more. So these fonts will work on tons of projects.
Made from Authentic Wood Type
A lot of fonts out there aren't really authentic wood type. They're inspired by wood type and then textured.
That's great but there's something special about getting a collection of fonts that are one degree away from the original ink pressed on paper.
Each font in the pack comes with its own story.
These pieces were found in garages, attics, warehouses, eBay auctions, and donated by collectors who didn't want to see these historical fonts disappear.
Matt has been kind enough to offer an extended license on this collection of fonts. That means when you buy the pack you can use the fonts on as many projects as you want!
With these many fonts and the extended license, this pack is sure to pay for itself in a single client project!
Don't Miss Out. Grab the Deal Now!
Grab The Wood Type Revival Bundle now and have your own little slice of wood type history.
Note: This is a preservation of existing woodblock type. As a result character sets are limited to what was included in the original historic set. This means that character sets do not include complete Latin language support but may include unique extras like outlines, fillers, ornaments, fractions, etc.