The Classic Affinity Comic Ink Brush Pack
This set of custom inking brushes for Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo includes 11 Pixel brushes inspired by vintage comic books. These brushes pay tribute to illustrators like Bob Bugg and Robert Clarke of MAD Magazine.
Each brush has been custom made to deliver the retro looks you love. Get energetic and expressive lines, lines with a subtle gritty texture, pens that emulate the look of ink bleed effects on cheap newsprint, and more.
Whether you're a professional illustrator looking for a reliable pack of inking brushes or just need them occasionally in graphic design work — these brushes have you covered.
Ink brush set includes:
- 11 vintage comic ink brushes
- 6 ink spray stamp brushes
- All the go-to brushes you need including: classic ink, comic book, dry ink, wet ink, liner brush, fountain pen, runny inker, and more
- 1 PDF reference guide
- 1 PDF installation guide
Software: Affinity Designer or Affinity Photo
Persona: Pixel Persona
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 8gb RAM or higher
Storage: 23.6 MB
Brushes for inking. These brushes were developed with feedback from professional retro-inspired artists. We also did side-by-side comparisons with archival comic book illustrations to truly capture the look of retro comic inking.
Feel like real inking pens. All the brushes included in the pack are pressure sensitive and optimized for your drawing tablet.
Diverse brushes. Our goal was to make a vintage ink kit that was diverse and includes a wide range of visual tones to use in your work. Here's the brushes included in the pack:
- Vintage Pen
- Vintage Fountain Pen
- Vintage Italic Tip
- Classic Fountain Pen
- Classic Ballpoint
- Smooth Liner (perfect lettering brush)
- Stub Tip
- Ramen Brush Pen (possibly the most powerful brush in the pack — used for inking, lettering, ink bleeds, and fills)
- Felt Tip Brush Pen
- Runny Fountain Pen
- Retro Toothy Pen
- 6 Subtle Ink Spray Stamp Brushes (perfect for adding ink flaws)
- BBBraxton B.Verified BuyerReviewingStandard Pens for PhotoshopI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoSmooth and Fluent!
Every brush is smooth, fluent, and consistent! An excellent baseline kit for a variety of styles.
- MRMartin R.Verified BuyerReviewingStandard Pens for PhotoshopI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoInky goodness in a standard set
As with my previous review of the standard pencils, I've always been impressed by the brushes I've had from Retro Supply. I've used these standard pen brushes recently for some fun Christmas prompts for #jehanestwelvedays. Can recommend for sure...
- MFMatt F.Verified BuyerReviewingStandard Pens for ProcreateI recommend this productProduct Standouts Ease of use, Authentic, Fast results, Great Quality, Value for MoneyRated 5 stars1 month agoLove them!
These are great!RCRetroSupply Co.1 month ago
Thank you for your purchase! We're glad you enjoy Standard Pens.
Happy creating, and thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- ASAmy S.Verified BuyerReviewingStandard Pens for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoPerfect number of perfect brushes
It's just the right amount of all the kinds of brushes I've most enjoyed using in Photoshop, that I can now use in Procreate. RSCo is the only place I've ever needed to buy brushes from over the years. The. Best.
- OOliverVerified BuyerReviewingStandard Pens for ProcreateI recommend this productProduct Standouts Ease of use, Great Quality, Value for MoneyRated 4 stars2 months agoAmazing!
I love them , specially the Ramen but i have a problem , for some reason sometimes when i made a long line gets some weird glitch and splat all over. Idk if its a problem on the way im using it, there its some way to fix it? thank you!!RCRetroSupply Co.2 months ago
Thank you for your purchase! We would be happy to help you with the glitch you describe. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can troubleshoot that for you.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team