Late 19th-Century Engraving Made Easy
Get intricate late 19th century line work in seconds with this fun and easy-to-use set of engraving brushes.
- Includes brushes, high-res overlays, and an organized instruction guide
- Great for creating convincing 1870s engraving inspired design or for adding line and crosshatching to shade your work
- Easy to use, simply choose your brush and start painting
Software: Procreate Version 5.0 and above
Hardware: iPad Pro or iPad 2017 or higher
iPadOS: Version 13.2 or higher
Storage: 30.2 MB
In 1870 John Rockefeller incorporated Stand Oil Corporation and industry and innovation began to sweep across the nation.
With the rise of capitalism came the unmistakable artwork from the era including: engraved stock certificates, illustrated invoice forms and letterhead with detailed typography
IndustryPress is a set of Procreate brushes that allow you to get intricate engraved line work from the late 19th century with ease.
Just select the brush and start painting on your canvas. You'll be amazed how effortless it is to add this engraved line work.
Great for creating convincing 1870s engraving inspired design or for adding line and crosshatching to shade your work.
Here's everything that you get when you buy IndustryPress:
4 IndustryPress Procreate brushes
- 4 Pressure sensitive Procreate brushes
10 bonus high res grunge overlays for adding distress to your work fast
All files well organized and named in proper folders
Check out this quick product tour video to learn how IndustryPress was made and how easy it is to use.
- TBTroy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoExcellent!
Exactly what I was looking for?RCRetroSupply Co.4 months ago
Thank you for purchasing Industry Press. We're happy it suits your needs!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- JCJoan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat effects with these brushes
I'm never disappointed with Retro Supply Co's brushes. This is a nice selection and easy to integrate with Procreate.
- LSLinas S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoMissing options
Really great brush but I do lots of curved shapes and it has only vertical and horizontal options, so for organic shapes it’s pretty useless.
- PMPeter M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoIndustry Press Brushes for Procreate
Really like these brushes, excellent for many purposes.
Also like that there are pressure sensitive & non pressure sensitive versions.